Friday, August 6, 2010

Blogging from my hut. Pretty sweet.

I just wrote a pretty decent sized update on my phone with t9 on my abc keyboard and then proceeded to accidentally hit the close browser button. Needless to say i was a bit upset because this was not the first time it had happened... In the last half hour. Anyway, i finally discovered blogger has a mobile site so it wont be too expensive to open this browser on my phone and update. Just a bit of a pain cuz itll be like texting. So the updates will be shorter but hopefully more frequent now! But it is 815 now and past my bedtime so this will be all for this one. I have a longer update on my computer if we ever get power back and i figure out how to link my computer to my phones internet. I almost have it figured out so hopefully that will be soon. Hope all is well at home! Miss you all! Megan.

1 comment:

  1. Even in Africa you continue to amaze me with your computer smarts. Are you deciding what color you are painting the homestead? Miss you and love you much. Gram

    ReplyDelete