Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hey everyone! Sorry i haven't updated in a while, things were pretty crazy around IST and Thanksgiving. But i hope everyone had a great turkey day and ate lots of lefse for me! We had a great time at our Thanksgiving at the ambassador's... Lounging by the pool on the hot day. Actually, it was cloudy but i wanted you to be jealous. Ha. Happy December by the way as well. It is so hot here so i'm having a hard time believing my phone when it tells me its december. Today is also World AIDS Day. There is a huge, i don't want to call it a celebration... Event going on in the hhohho region today, a bit too far for me to get up to unfortunately. But i think just spending time in my community in the rural part of a country with the highest HIV prevalence in the world is a fine enough way to spend this day. I'm spending this week laying low, getting back into the groove of the slower life after a fast paced week with americans at IST then next week i think i'll try to get together with my counterpart and see what we can come up with in terms of projects. I've got a few ideas and i'll keep you all updated on them as they come to fruition. Well, i hope you are all enjoying winter. I for one am sweating. ;) i've spent just about six months here by the way, can you believe it?! Don't look now but i'll be home soon! Ha. Love you all! Megan

1 comment: